Fifteen itineraries to discover the wonders of a corner of the Mediterranean, a meeting point between three European countries: Italy, Albania and Montenegro.
Thematic maps have been published for the territories that took part in the Open Tourism project, which will end with a final event at the Porto Cesareo MPA (Italy) next July 2nd.
The publication of the maps, which will help tourists to find their way among the points of interest of the various territories, is one of the main results of the project.
Represented in paper and digital maps, in English and in the languages of the three countries, they aim to enhance the culture, natural beauty and traditions of the partner territories of the Open Tourism project.
The new Open Tourism thematic itineraries will be:
- Terre Mare e Sole – Culture itinerary
- Terre Mare e Sole – Nature itinerary
- Terre Mare e Sole – Gastronomy itinerary
- Biferno – Matese map
- Area Marina Protetta Porto Cesareo – Sport and Sea
- Area Marina Protetta Porto Cesareo – Architecture, Nature and History
- Cetinje – Cetinje: The biggest little town
- Cetinje – Cetinje: Tastes and flovors of Cetinje and Old Montenegro
- Cetinje – Mountain Lovcen and Lake Skadar: our heritage your inspiration
- Cedir – Cultural Tour of Centra Albania
- Cedir – Culinari Tour Albania
- Cedir – Tirana Outdoors Hidden gems of Tirana
- Fier – Fier Regione: Lands of Gods and festival
- Fier – Gourmet Fier: cousine festival
- Fier – Fier nature: a breathtaking experience
The destinations described in these itineraries are proposed to tourists in a new, open logic.
It is the local community which, thanks to Open Tourism products and services, acts as an interlocutor for tourists. The thematic paths make it possible to enhance the existing local heritage and promote it in a combined and integrated way across borders.